Friday, September 25, 2009

NOBODY PANIC!

See, cause people panic when you say the word "preeclampsia," but it's completely not necessary. My blood pressure is elevated and I can't think of a delicate way to say "the protein in my urine is slightly elevated," but it's not bad enough to do anything other than cut the sodium out of my diet, watch my blood pressure, and go on modified bed rest. I'm still going to work, but I have to sit while I teach, and I have to come directly home from work and not go anywhere other than the bathroom. I go back to the doctor on Wednesday (assuming I don't go into labor before then), so I should have more to report then.

2 comments:

  1. I went through the same thing at the end of my pregnancy and still made it to my due date (two weeks after they took me out of work). No need to panic indeed! Sit back and enjoy being waited on! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAVE THE BABY! CALL ME!

    But really, take care, and take advantage of Jon while he is sane and not overly sleep deprived. Also, take care!

    ReplyDelete